Feast of the Seven Fishes
Thursday, December 20 at 6:00pm at Event 718
Our version of the classic Christmas feast. Each course will be paired with wine from Barboursville Vineyards. $150 per person (tax and gratuity included).
- Gamberi e Pancetta: Grilled Shrimp wrapped in pancetta served with a gorgonzola sauce
- Tartine Salmone e Caviale: Salmon and Mascarpone over crostini topped with black caviar
- Insalata di Aragosta: Lobster Salad
- Farfalle al Salmone: Bowtie Pasta in a smoked salmon cream sauce with black caviar
- Trofie al Ragu di Mare: Fresh trofie pasta in a seafood ragu of clams, mussels and shrimp
- Pescato del Giorno: Pan seared Monkfish with sautéed vegetables topped with a citrus cherry tomato sauce
- Caciucco Toscano: Seafood Stew served with crostini
- Sorbetto al Limone: Lemon Sorbet
Payment in full is required for registration. No refunds will be granted for this event. Call the restaurant at 540-373-1352 to purchase your ticket.
New Year’s Eve at Orofino
Monday, December 31: 4:30-9:30 seatings available
Join us to celebrate 2018 and to cheers to 2019. We will be offering a fixed price, 4 course meal with optional wine pairing. The menu is as follows:
First course choices:
- Insalata Orofino: Mache lettuce, goat cheese, grape tomatoes, oranges, fennel, and champagne vinaigrette
- Burrata: Heirloom Sicilian confit tomatoes, burrata cheese, truffle balsamic glaze
- Gamberi Fritti: Fried shrimp, fried zucchini, Orofino sauce
Second course choices:
- Tagliolini al Tartufo: Fresh tagliolini in a parmesan truffle butter
- Gnocchi alla Norma: Cheese stuffed gnocchi in a cherry tomato sauce with fried eggplant and fresh ricotta
- Cannelloni al’Aragosta: Crab and lobster stuffed cannelloni in a creamy pesto sauce with potato and green beans
Third course choices:
- Filetto: Steak tenderloin wrapped with pancetta with a creamy truffle sauce served with sweet mashed potato and asparagus
- Pesce Spada: Grilled swordfish topped with cherry tomato mint sauce served with potatoes and asparagus
- Melenzane Siciliane: Fried eggplant topped with mozzarella and tomato sauce
Fourth course choices:
$65 per person/$80 per person with wine pairing. All seatings are limited to two hours. Tax and gratuity is not included.
Reservations required. Call us at 540-373-1352 to reserve a table. A credit card will be put on file to reserve. Cancellations within 72 hours of the event will be charged a $30 per head fee to the credit card on file.
Cooking classes: Now at Whittingham’s!
Learn how to cook like an Italian! Each cooking class will cover the skills needed to cook simple, classic Italian fare. Better yet—you’ll learn from a real Italian chef!
Next Cooking Class: Sunday, January 20 at 12:00
Wow dinner guests with your new found cooking skills. The theme of this class is Lasagna. Danilo will teach you how to make all of the ingredients needed to make a classic and authentic Lasagna with variations.
To book this class, please contact Whittingham’s at 540-374-0443 or email@example.com. Reservations are required for Cooking Classes. Your spot will not be reserved until payment is made in full, and no refunds will be issued less than 48 hours before the class takes place.
Language Classes (30/person)
Call for a lesson time that works with your schedule!
Learn the most beautiful language in the world. A native Italian will teach you the basics of conversation. Classes are an hour. Enjoy appetizers and beverages at half price during the class!
If you are more advance in your language skills, let us know and we can arrange a special date and time for you.
Class packages are available: 3 pack-$75, 6 pack-$120, 10 pack $150
Payment in full is required for registration. No refunds. No exchanges.
Wine Tastings (20/person)
Next Tasting: Wednesday, January 2 from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. 11 spots left -OR- from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m 12 spots left
Taste and enjoy wines from Piemonte! Light antipasti will be included. $20 per person.
Payment in full is required for registration. No refunds. Dates can be transferred or exchanged pending that we can fill your spot.
Chef’s Table (100/person, limited to 14 seats)
Come ready to enjoy a dinner like you’ve never had before! The bi-monthly chef’s table includes a seven course meal based on a specific region in Italy with perfectly paired wines. The menu and wine list change monthly—always something new. A native Italian will regale you with the history of the region and its dishes. Below are the months and corresponding regions.
A Credit Card is needed to hold reservation. In the event of cancellation, a $50 deposit will be charged to the card on file. Spots can be gifted but not exchanged.
December 12- Piemonte 0 spots left
January 9- Valle d’Aosta 1 spots left
January 23- Valle d’Aosta 14 spots left
February 13- Trentino Alto Adige 14 spots left
February 27- Trentino Alto Adige 14 spots left
March 13- Veneto 14 spots left
March 27- Veneto 14 spots left
April 10- Marche 14 spots left
April 24- Marche 14 spots left
May 8- Calabria 14 spots left
May 24- Calabria 14 spots left
June 12- Sardinia 14 spots left
June 26- Sardinia 14 spots left