Chef’s Table (100/person, limited to 14 seats)
Come ready to enjoy a dinner like you’ve never had before! The bi-monthly chef’s table includes a seven course meal based on a specific region in Italy with perfectly paired wines. The menu and wine list change monthly—always something new. A native Italian will regale you with the history of the region and its dishes. Below are the months and corresponding regions.
A Credit Card is needed to hold reservation. In the event of cancellation, a $50 deposit will be charged to the card on file. Spots can be gifted but not exchanged.
March’s Menu (all paired with incredible wines from Veneto!):
- Polenta, Speck, and Taleggio (fried polenta with smoked prosciutto and a creamy taleggio sauce)
- Pasta e Fasul (Red bean and pasta soup)
- Pasta alla Veneziano (Tagliatelle pasta in a cream sauce with speck and walnuts)
- Gnocchi e Quattro Formaggi (Gnocchi in a four cheese sauce topped with toasted bread crumbs)
- Baccala alla Vicentina (Pan seared cod topped with a tomato and caramelized onion sauce)
- Maiale Padovano (Pork stuffed with speck and brie over fried polenta and topped with a creamy truffle sauce)
- Nocciolosa (Sponge cake brushed with amaretto and filled with hazelnut mascarpone cream, roll together and finished with chocolate glaze)
March 27- Veneto 15 spots left
April 17- Marche 30 spots left
May 15- Calabria 30 spots left
June 19- Sardinia 30 spots left
Wine Tastings (20/person)
Next Tasting: Wednesday, March 6 from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. 0 spots left -OR- from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m 11 spots left
Taste and enjoy wines from the region of the month! Light antipasti will be included. $20 per person.
Payment in full is required for registration. No refunds. Dates can be transferred or exchanged pending that we can fill your spot.
Language Classes (30/person)
Call for a lesson time that works with your schedule!
Learn the most beautiful language in the world. A native Italian will teach you the basics of conversation. Classes are an hour. Enjoy appetizers and beverages at half price during the class!
If you are more advance in your language skills, let us know and we can arrange a special date and time for you.
Class packages are available: 3 pack-$75, 6 pack-$120, 10 pack $150
Payment in full is required for registration. No refunds. No exchanges.
Cooking classes: Now at Whittingham’s!
Learn how to cook like an Italian! Each cooking class will cover the skills needed to cook simple, classic Italian fare. Better yet—you’ll learn from a real Italian chef!
To book this class, please contact Whittingham’s at 540-374-0443 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations are required for Cooking Classes. Your spot will not be reserved until payment is made in full, and no refunds will be issued less than 48 hours before the class takes place.